Flickr


This is predominantly a photo-blog right?

Yes it is and BrokenDrift is also on Flickr. The Flickr page will be updated most often but the BrokenDrift Blog will have more photos with greater detail about where I took them and how.

If you have arrived at this Blog through Flickr I thank you for taking such an interest in the BrokenDrift Project. If not, then get over to Flickr and checkout all the pics!

Photos on Flickr will generally be uploaded in sets of three. If I have a lot from one location I will upload more but always in groups of three.

Please show you're support on Flickr, all you're favs and comments wont go unnoticed. If you look at my page, Ill look at yours. I always return the favor, for what goes around comes around.

Lastly, you will notice I don't watermark any of my photos. I want you to see the image as I took it but please refrain from copying images and claiming them as you're own.



Add me on Flickr so I no longer stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment